Home > Tours > FIT(O-BANG-SAEK Tours)

BLACK-Korean Wave Tour

BLACK-Korean Wave Tour
The black color is a symbol of the north and water. It is also the color of wisdom. Enjoy and Learn about Korean dramas, movies and K-POP that represents "Korean Wave" becoming a cultural trend.

Tour Name : Drama Shooting Place Tour "Autumn Tale"

Tour Code M14-K3-1
Tour Price 290,400 KRW
Lead-time 2 days 1 night
Min-number 2
Course [Day 1]
08:00 (Pick-up1) Cityhall station (Exit4)
08:15 (Pick-up2) Anguk station (Exit5)
11:00 Abai village of Sokcho
12:00 Lunch
13:30 Sangun closure
15:30 Samyang Ranch Daegwallyeong
18:30 Dinner (Korean Traditional Food Culture Experience)
19:00 Check-in accomodations

[Day 2]
08:00 Breakfast
09:00 Autumn Tale theme walks
12:00 plantations Seoil
15:00 Back to Seoul

※ Included : transportation, admission fee, guide service,
accomodation(twin bed room), meals(2 times)
※ Reservation will be completed with a full payment

※ Cancellation Policy
two days before tour : no cancellation fee
a day before the tour : 50%
on tour day. : 100%

Sangwoon ,shut-down school, at  Yangyang , Gangwon province, is the famous  drama shooting place for ' Autumn Tale ' . Hero , junseo 's workshop and heroine, eunseo 's  room is located in  there. and now this school turns to workshop name ' hand-made 's   run by a potter. you actually can make your own  pottery there, and drink tea in the tea house.  At Samyang Ranch where the hero's house is , you will meet the Great Mountains, beautiful meadows and sheep. 
Korea traditional food culture center is the "parasite" of the shooting place, you can eat a delicious dinner and finish your day .
Phoenix Park was also in the drama ' Autumn Tale'. there is a theme Zone of the drama to invite you in the memories. let's have a tour to fall into the dramas and enjoy healthy food.

1.jpg2.jpg
   Eunseo's House in the drama, 'Autumn Sonata'                  Song Hye-gyo the roll Eunseo
3.jpg4.jpg

Farm with the Great Mountains Landscape                                      Gentle Lamps

5.png6.png

Korean Traditional Jars           Magnificiant stairway to Korean traditional food culture center

Photo Source: Korea Tourism Organization

Total 9
[Walking Tour] Dongdaemun Design Plaza
Walking Tour - Street of youth
[Walking Tour] Gangnam Style1_Fashion,Shopping,Arts
Drama Shooting Place Tour "Autumn Tale"
Drama Shooting Place Tour "Folk Village & Drama"
Darama Tour "'My Princess'"
Darama Tour "My Love from the StarⅡ"
Darama Tour "My Love from the Star I"
K-POP Tour(every Saturday)